Monday, June 29, 2009

True Heart Award

Today I was pleased as punch to receive a "True Heart Award from my friend Jennifer at "My Chocolate Heart". Let me tell you I am honored and humbled at the same time. Just to know that someone appreciates my faith and the fact that I willingly share it with others makes me so happy! But wait-there's more! My friend Therese at Carmelite Mom seconds the motion! I am overjoyed! This is a new award of Jennifer's creation, the only requirement is to pass it on!

"Those who receive this award are of the sweetest nature. They are kind, friendly, funny, loving, eager to share their love for Jesus with others, and brave in their efforts to reflect Him to this darkened world. They are the kind of folks you're blessed to know, even if it's only in the bloggy-sphere."

So, I hereby pass this wonderful, heart-warming award on to:

Esther at Catholic Mom in Hawaii- for your strong faith and being a Spiritual Mom to Priests and inspiring me to follow in your Spiritual Mom footsteps!

Julie at Adoro te Devote- for your knowledge of Catholicism and willingness to share it with others!

Lara at Holy Mothering-you are always so kind, you are a brilliant writer and in gratitude for starting the Pondering Pages book club-I'm so excited about it!

Jamie at Lord, Make Me a Saint-for your kind words and your forgiving heart!

Deborah at Journey of a Soul-you inspire me to be a better wife and put my vocation of marriage first in my life!

Heidi at Living in His Amazing Grace-thanks for finding me and sharing your faith with me!

Katherine at Inside Out-thanks for telling me to start a blog! In the future I will always listen to your advice, you are so smart!

And to Jennifer and Therese-thank you both so much, I love your faith and your blogs and your writing and I'm sure if I ever met you in person, I would love spending time with you as well!

So go ahead ladies, copy the True Heart award and post it proudly on your blogs! Many blessings to you all! Now, I've just got to go have some chocolate!

4 comments:

  1. Beautifully written Anne...as usual! You are very deserving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, you are truly sweet in nature and the blog world! So happy to get to know you here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww.. thanks Annie!!! You are an inspiration to me and many others and are truly an example of a woman after God's heart. I am so glad that we have been able to reconnect after all these years after high school! As always, I enjoy reading your blog! You're such a gifted writer! ♥x♥x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Anne! It's such a joy for me to hear that I inspire you in your vocation of marriage. You inspire me as well with your kind words and honesty. It's a gift to have these bloggy-sphere friendships encouraging us to live our faith more fully wherever God has us.

    ReplyDelete