Sunday, August 23, 2009

Praise!









Joining with Jennifer at My Chocolate Heart...


Praise God for sunshine and cool summer mornings.

Praise God for the sweet songs of cardinals, robins and sparrows.

Praise God for quiet music that brings peace and calm.

Praise God for friends who guide us in the ways of the Lord.

Praise God for hugs from my family, especially when I am feeling most out of sorts.

Praise God for time in silent adoration, and for the gift of His body in the Eucharist.

Praise God for a good book.

Praise God for providing us with all of our needs.

Amen.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Anne...I love to see praise for our Father! We don't engage in this lovely prayer enough. I thought I'd add a few of my own praises - "it is right to give Him thanks and praise" !

    Praise God for the many graces and favors we are unaware of and don't even know about.

    Praise God for anticipating us.

    Praise God for not providing all our 'wants'; they would destroy us.

    Praise God for our deepest suffering, that allows us to touch and comfort Him in Gethsemane.

    Praise God for His unconditional love and forgiveness.

    Praise God for His infinite Divine Mercy!

    Thanks, Anne...you've started something!!

    ReplyDelete