Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Another Award!



I think Judy likes me! She gave me another award! This one is much easier to accept because I don't have to think of any little facts about myself, I simply have to pass it on to other bloggers who inspire me. The hardest part is limiting myself to five blogs!

I can't think of anything in the world that is more beautiful than the witness of someone who is deeply in love with God. These five bloggers are all wonderful witnesses to that love, and it has become a real need for me to keep up with their words on a daily basis. So I pass this award on to:

Mary at the Beautiful Gate

Susanne at Meditative Meanderings of Susanne Barrett

Gabriella at Gabriella's Blog

Sue at In Him We Live and Move and Have our Being

Sarah at More Than Enough

and please, can I just break the rules and give this to a 6th?...
Elizabeth at Blest Atheist

And I ditto Judy's award to Karinann at Daughter of the King And of course, I would give this one right back to Judy at Benmakesten who is extremely generous in sharing her love for God! I don't know what I would do without my daily dose of these lovely ladies blogs!

8 comments:

  1. Thank you, Anne! I am so honored, especially because I find your words so incredibly inspiring. Your faith is amazing!

    Have a very blessed day! Peace to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your awards and thanks for the links to other blogs! God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! You really do have a lovely blog - it's more like a lovely "space," actually, because it feels more like a place than just a lot of words.

    Guess what - I got a job! I'll be working at Goodwill helping people find employment. I'm really excited. It feels like it's what I'm made to do. Thanks for your prayers :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anne,
    Thanks for the "ditto". I dittoed you too :)I've been doubly blessed by this award. Thank you for blessing all of us with your beautiful and inspiring words and thoughts.
    PS- I sent that article on to John Monaco at the vocations site- he loved it. Thanks for the suggestion.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much, Anne! You are so sweet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, Anne! Wish me luck in getting it on my blog ; We can all get a good laugh if I fail again :) God bless you, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Anne,

    I can't think of a more deserving person to get this award than you. Congratulations, and thank you so much for giving me the award as well. It's an honor to be in your company!

    In His love,

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well done Anne! Certainly well deserved. I think you are doing the computer age's version of spreading the Good News with your great blog.

    ReplyDelete