Friday, November 6, 2009

















Elizabeth Esther is the host of the Saturday Evening Blog Post. Why don't you stop on over and join in the fun! Add your favorite post from the month of October and visit lots of other bloggers who are submitting their favorites as well!

My submission from October is Conversations from the Backseat/United in Prayer. I chose to share this post about one of my favorite people, my daughter, because although she is only eight years old, I learn so much from her about the power of God and how He works in our lives. In this particular story, she taught me about the power of prayer for those from whom we are separated.

2 comments:

  1. +JMJ+

    Thanks for the reminder, Anne! I had been looking forward to this all month and then completely forgot until I read your post. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's true! We learn so much from children ...
    :)

    ReplyDelete