Saturday, April 3, 2010

Praying the Psalms-Twelve

















"The Lord replies, "I will arise and defend the oppressed, the poor, the needy. I will rescue them as they have longed for me to do so." The Lord's promise is sure. He speaks no careless word; all he says is purest truth, like silver seven times refined."
Psalm 12: 5-6


Such beautiful words of hope. Such tender words that bring joy to my heart on this day of waiting while our Savior remains entombed. He has assured us that He will arise and rescue me as I have longed for Him to do.

I will polish your silver Word, O Lord, so that it will always glisten and shine in my heart! I will reflect Your Word to the world around me and let it pour out of my soul until everyone knows that You have indeed arisen as You have promised!

Join Jenny at Just A Minute in praying the Psalms each week.

4 comments:

  1. Your words paint the pain and suffering in my mind of what I did not witness-that I can only imagine what He was put through. You make it real. It needs to be real. God Bless You!

    ReplyDelete
  2. God bless you for this wonderful post.

    A peaceful Easter to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really beautiful...Easter blessings to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amen! I pray you had a blessed Easter!!!

    ReplyDelete