Tuesday, August 31, 2010

No One Who Prays Is Ever Alone






















If you have followed my blog since the beginning, (and thank you VERY much if you have lingered that long-you are most kind!)you know that I have frequently written about Archbishop Dolan, my all-time favorite Archbishop. And you will probably remember this picture which I think is absolutely sumptuous and I have posted it several times, in fact, I've framed it and have it on my desk at work and people often ask me about it which gives me an opportunity to gush about Archbishop Dolan. The picture makes me think about how God will hold me if I ever make it to heaven, in fact, maybe He is holding me like that right now, every time I pray.

Here's another gush-this recent post of his is awesome! So earthy, natural and humble, so like that great man of faith! Enjoy!
(photo by Sam Lucero)

8 comments:

  1. Me again. The Archbishop's post was wonderful And I hope to always remember that. Thanks for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a picture of authentic love! I will look forward to reading Archbishop Dolan's post. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. my gracious. that picture is speaking a thousand words. and thanks for linking to Archbishop Dolan's post. He is a holy priest.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful picture and a wonderful post by the Archbishop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! I have to admit: as soon as I saw that picture, tears were welling up in my eyes. Few things do that to me. The picture is very powerful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a moving picture! I'd never seen it, thanks for re-posting it. k

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope that the young priest in the picture has a copy of it as well! It is SO beautiful!

    ReplyDelete