Monday, May 23, 2011

Laudate Dominum!









Praise the Lord! How do you come down from the most amazing weekend ever and try to re-enter ordinary life? This past weekend the Archdiocese of Milwaukee was blessed to bring five new men into the diocesan priesthood with the ordinations of Fr. Christopher Klusman, Fr. Kevin McManaman, Fr. Javier Guativa, Fr. Kevin Barkekow and Fr. Hugo Londono.

I have so much to share about my perspective of the Mass of Ordination and the Masses of Thanksgiving which my family and I were blessed to attend, but I think I'm going to need a while to gather all of my thoughts. So in the meantime, won't you please visit my son John's blog? He's already written about this glorious weekend probably far better than my ability will allow.

No comments:

Post a Comment