Monday, June 20, 2011

The Community of Catholic Bloggers

Joining with Holly and Paying it Forward: (click on Holly's name for the link)




There are some wonderful and holy bloggers who have joined together in community to share a blog of faith. The most recent posting by Barb Schoeneberger is an amazing reflection on the True Presence and includes a ten minute video about a Eucharistic Miracle in Argentina. It's truly amazing! And who knows, if you visit the site frequently, you may even find a post or two by yours truly, a contributing writer to the group blog. The following words by Mary at A Beautiful Gate (click on blog name to link!)describe this site very well:

"Last week, a few Catholic Bloggers and I joined together and started a new blog called the Community of Catholic Bloggers.The blog is up and running and I invite all my blogging friends to visit this new site. I also ask for your help in spreading the news about this community. Without the help of our fellow Catholic bloggers our goal of sharing Christ's love with others becomes far more difficult and, so I ask, in the spirit of Catholic unity, for your help in getting this blog off the ground.

Here are some ways you could help:
- by adding our link or banner to your sidebars
- by inviting your friends to visit
-by following the new site.

I also ask for your prayers - that we may glorify God through our posts and draw others closer to our Lord.In the coming weeks we will be adding new authors and guest bloggers to the Community of Catholic Bloggers and I invite those who would like to participate as guest bloggers to contact me. We are looking for faith-based articles that focus on unity, community, prayer, and anything that contributes to the building up of the Church. The only thing we ask is that the posts be written in a spirit of charity and respect and that the writers avoid issues that cause dissension in our Church.I thank you ahead of time for any help you can give us. I am always touched by the wonderful support of the Catholic blogging community and the incredible outpouring of help that I always receive when asking for prayer and support. May God bless each and every one of you.

Many thanks to Victor and Karinann for all their hard work in setting up this site!"

Please visit the Community of Catholic Bloggers(click here!) and Pay it Forward(click here!)!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Anne,

    Great "Pay It Forward" Post. Such a great idea, a community of Catholic bloggers supporting the community itself. I'm excited to check out the new blog, but I don't see a link to it on the page anywhere. Am I just missing it? Let me know.

    Many blessings...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never mind ...I found the button on the sidebar. I guess I just needed more caffeine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Anne :) I can't wait to read your contributions to this site too!

    I'll be sending you an e-mail later regarding the new site. I'm just awaiting some information before I write to you.

    God bless!

    ReplyDelete