Monday, August 22, 2011

Jeremiah






















I'm certain that it's the little things in life that bring the most joy. I was looking ahead to this Sunday's readings and was so excited to see that the first reading is Jeremiah 20:7-9... and...I'm scheduled to lector at the 7:30 Mass!!! I know I've been posting a lot of videos lately which isn't really my style-I prefer to write- but I'm sure you would agree that this calls for a bit of celebration! So please enjoy Sara Groves take on this scripture passage at this link. Video courtesy of Julie Davis at Happy Catholic.


3 comments:

  1. Wow - I liked that video a ton! I am happy for you and your joy. May the Lord continue to fuel your fire!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never think of Jeremiah without thinking of you! God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Didn't God plan that just perfectly? :) A sweet kiss from God to you!

    ReplyDelete