Wednesday, February 1, 2012

And We Have A Winner!











When I had reviewed the talented Anthony DeStefanis' latest book I Just Can't Take It Anymore I had mentioned that the author had very generously sent me not only a personal copy but also an additional copy to share with you, my wonderful readers. My lovely assistant, aka my daughter, Mary, wrote all the names of those who expressed an interest in the book onto slips of paper, placed them into a hat and drew the winning name-Mary Catherine Williams!

For those of you who did not win a free copy, I highly encourage you to purchase one! Just last weekend I was having an "I Just Can't Take It Anymore" moment of my own. Mary and I snuggled together and I read the book to her, but I found that I was so moved and could relate so well to the words about the difficulties of life combined with the adorable pictures of children that I needed to stop frequently to dry my tears and regain my composure. By the time we reached the end of this little treasure, I was feeling peaceful once again at the realization of the powerful message of the book-that learning to trust in God through all things will bring meaning and purpose to the problems that come our way.

Sample pages and ordering information for I Just Can't Take It Anymore! can be found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment