Sunday, October 10, 2010

The Funniest Thing I Have Ever Seen

This neglectful blogger was tagged by NC Sue (who always seems to have the most clever and interesting posts), for a new kind of MEME in which the person tagged is to post the most funny thing they have ever seen. Apparently I don't laugh much, or I am so absent-minded that I laugh and then forget all about it, because it feels as if it has taken me forever to find something that would compare with the hilarious clip from the Carol Burnett Show that Sue has shared back on September 24th.

Well, finally, today is the day! H/T to Deacon Greg Kandra at the Deacon's Bench, this great little Sesame Street video had me laughing out loud, so I gladly share it in the hopes that it will leave many others laughing in the aisles or at the computer desk, wherever you happen to be.



And in case you have missed the joke, here is the link to the original television commercial that is spoofed by the Sesame Street spot.

3 comments:

  1. Loved it! I didn't get it the first go round, had to watch the second clip to understand it. That is hilarious!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't catch what Grover was doing either until the Old Spice commercial. Way too funny!

    ReplyDelete