Monday, May 11, 2009

The Middle Child

My son Joe is the classic middle child, always looking for attention so he doesn't get lost in the crowd of five. To his credit, he is very clever. This year I admit that he did win the Best Mother's Day of the year card. In fact, I enjoyed it so much that I just have to share it! Enjoy!

SORRY, MOM
I’m sorry that you had to give up your career as a model.







I’m sorry you had to have 5 beautiful kids even though they rock.
(especially that Joe kid. He’s cool).







I’m sorry you had to give up so much of
your time for us to hold us in your hand.







I’m sorry you had to change your personality
from dating-with-Dad kind of mom to a watch-your-amazing-son-Joe-play-basketball-and-win kind of mom. Just Kidding.







Mom, I’m sorry for a lot of things but today is Mother’s Day so lets just forget about all of that and PARTY!







So there’s one more thing to say mom…………

No comments:

Post a Comment