Saturday, March 27, 2010

Praise-Palm Sunday





















Here I am to worship, here I am to bow down, here I am to say that "You're my God."


He rode in on a donkey to the shouts of "Hosannah!"
Today, I want those shouts to ring in my ears and remain in my heart.
I want to always remember that in his humble humanity, he saved my soul.
I cry along "Hosannah!" It is my song of unending praise for the One I love,
for everything He has done and everything He will ever do.
Hosannah and Praise forever!

Join Jennifer at My Chocolate Heart in weekly Praise

A Most Blessed Holy Week to you all!

4 comments:

  1. It sounds like such a beautiful scene, doesn't it? The people, the palms, the Hosannas.

    But then I remind myself that Jesus must have known what was in store for Him there.

    How on earth did He find the strength to march forward?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Your Praise.
    Love Your Blog.

    As it said this morning in the first Gospel, if the people did not sing their praises, the stones would.

    I'd rather it was us, than a bunch of stones.

    Sing it loud. Sing it long.

    God Bless You.

    Michael Brandon

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the Joyful time and we must rejoice ... even if we know what is to come in such a few short days. (sigh) Have a very Blessed Holy Week Anne! May this walk with Our Savior bring you closer to Him and His Father!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful praise post, Anne! A very blessed holy week to you, too.

    ReplyDelete