Monday, June 15, 2009

I've been tagged!

My wonderful blogging friend, Jennifer, at My Chocolate Heart, has tagged me to make some lists of 8 assorted trivia answers about myself. What a fun idea! Here goes...


8 things I'm looking forward to:

1. The weekend!
2. Camping in Door County.
3. My spiritual direction meeting later this week.
4. Meeting a new friend for coffee, also later this week.
5. Watching some of my son Jack's baseball games this summer.
6. Lounging on the sun-porch with a good book. (I always look forward to this!)
7. Celebrations of Father's Day and Joe and Mary's birthdays this month.
8. Going to bed and getting a good night's rest! (It was a long day!)

8 things I did yesterday:

1. Went to Mass.
2. Visited my mother-in-law on her birthday.
3. Attended a "Families in His Presence" adoration and benediction in honor of the Feast of the Most Holy Body and Blood of Christ.
4. Made a big breakfast.
5. Hung laundry on the line in the sunshine.
6. Wrote on my blog.
7. Read some of JPII's encyclicals.
8. Read the newspaper.

8 things I wish I could do:

1. Become a regular columnist for the Milwaukee Catholic Herald or Living our Faith website.
2. Write a book.
3. Keep my house clean for 5 minutes!
4. Keep the kids clothes sorted for 5 minutes!
5. Inspire others to know and love the Lord.
6. Lose 20 pounds for good!
7. Have Lasik surgery.
8. Go on a silent retreat.

8 shows I watch

1. American Idol-that's it really, unless there's a good movie on, I just don't like tv, not even the news.

8 favorite fruits

1. cherries
2. strawberries
3. blueberries
4. blackberries
5. apples-especially cortland
6. clementines
7. nectarines
8. plums

8 places I would like to travel

1. the Holy Land
2. Kentucky-especially to Gethsemane
3. someplace warm and tropical with sandy beaches and fruity drinks
4. Bayfield, WI
5. Rome
6. Prince Edward Island, Canada(that's all I can think of- I've never been anywhere and would be so happy to just go anywhere really!)

8 places I have lived

1. Manitowoc, WI (2 different addresses)
2. Milwaukee, WI (3 different addresses)
3. West Allis, WI (one address!)

Ok, I just realized that I haven't been anywhere and I'm not going anywhere and I don't do much-is my life really that dull? Well, what could be more exciting than raising 5 kids I don't know!!!

5 people I have tagged:
Inside Out
Living in His Amazing Grace
My Silent Journey
Poetry and Paradise
Journey of a Soul

Tag! You're it! Pass it on!

1 comment:

  1. I got tagged recently with a similar 8. The tag I got tagged with was "Crazy Eights I've been tagged" (I made my post in April). Anyway, the tag I had included 8 things I'm looking forward too, 8 things I did yesterday, 8 things I wish I could do, 8 shows I watch, Then my 8 tags. I wonder which "tag" was first? Did someone add to it? Or reduce it? hmmmm interesting!

    ReplyDelete